Cosabella was founded in 1983 by Ugo and Valeria Campello. It is designed at its headquarters in Miami, Florida and manufactured in Italy - resulting in a great mix of American design and Italian artisanship. Cosabella is famous for its use of vibrant, cutting-edge colors. And it believes that a womans lingerie should be able to reflect her every mood.
Cosabella Talco Long Camisole
So versatile, it can be used for yoga at the gym, with jeans casually, or under jackets for color layering at work.
- New silhouette that is 5 inches longer than the classic Talco camisole
- Designed in classic rich viscose jersey with soft elastic on shoulder straps
- Built-in shelf bra and adjustable shoulder straps
- Durable, colorful, non-transparent and extremely comfortable
- Made in Italy
- Fabric Composition: 92% Viscose, 8% Elastam
Not yet rated