Cosabella was founded in 1983 by Ugo and Valeria Campello. It is designed at its headquarters in Miami, Florida and manufactured in Italy - resulting in a great mix of American design and Italian artisanship. Cosabella is famous for its use of vibrant, cutting-edge colors. And it believes that a womans lingerie should be able to reflect her every mood.
Leave a comment
Cosabella Talco Long Camisole
So versatile, it can be used for yoga at the gym, with jeans casually, or under jackets for color layering at work.
- New silhouette that is 5 inches longer than the classic Talco camisole
- Designed in classic rich viscose jersey with soft elastic on shoulder straps
- Built-in shelf bra and adjustable shoulder straps
- Durable, colorful, non-transparent and extremely comfortable
- Made in Italy
- Fabric Composition: 92% Viscose, 8% Elastam
Not yet rated