baggallini Inc. was founded in 1995 by Dixie Powers and Ann Simmons when the two veteran flight attendants recognized a need for more fashionable and functional tote bags, handbags and travel accessories. Since their modest start, baggallini has grown to be recognized as a worldwide leader in creating products that are incredibly organized and look as good as they perform. baggallini is well known for their distinctive color pallets, fun fabrics and lightweight durability. baggallini was founded on the belief that baggs can be functional and fun to carry, and to this day they continue to build bags that deliver on this promise.
Leave a comment
Madrid Tote in Nylon
- Includes a secure zippered opening, removable adjustable crossbody straps and coin purse
- Cell phone pocket under front flap and padded interior pocket for digital tablet make it amazingly lightweight.
- The back pocket converts to slide securely over suitcase handle.
- Drop Length: Drop(distance from handle or shoulder to top of bag): 11"
- Dimensions: 15" x 12" x 4"
- We recommend hand washing all of our items with a mild detergent or dish soap. This should be perfect for an all over cleaning. We do not recommend machine washing.
Customer Reviews (2)