About Eileen Fisher
Eileen Fisher's goal is simple: To design a line of clothing that works together, and to simplify dressing by creating clothes that inspire women to be themselves. At the heart of the collection is a concept that comfort is the underpinning of true style. "I want to feel as comfortable when I work, and when I'm out as I do when I'm home with my kids. That's why I design clothes that have ease, that move with the body. Clothes to live in." - Eileen Fisher
Eileen Fisher Knee-Length Pencil Skirt in Washable Stretch Crepe
- Elastic waist, front and back darts.
- The fabric to move in. Rolls up in a suitcase, goes from day to dinner. Remarkable memory, year after year.
- Dyed yarn meets Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- Approximately 22" long.
- 70% Viscose/24% Nylon/6% Lycra.
- Care: Machine wash cold.
- Made in USA of imported fabric.