The Milan Hat's elegant look and ultra wide brim is the definition of stylish sun protection. A full 5-inch brim with an adjustable grosgrain band and mix-color weave complements nearly every outfit. Find sun protection in your fashion sense and wear the Milan whenever you go out and about.
5.5 inch wide full brim with moldable brim wire
Certified UPF 50+ sun rating
Breathable polyester straw braid
Matching ribbon tie for adjusting size
Interior grosgrain sweatband
Packs flat for travel
Weight: 7 oz
Fabric content: Body - 100% polyester
Care: Spot clean. Line dry. Do not iron
About Sunday Afternoons
Sunday Afternoons is a thriving company, designing and manufacturing high quality sun protective hats and clothing for our customers worldwide. Sunday Afternoons growing line includes new, dermatologist approved sun protective hats and clothing, and other active lifestyle gear. We hope our customers follow our lead by enjoying the sunshine wisely, and playing it safe with full coverage hats, protective clothing and sunscreens. We have discovered that those customers that have made a life long habit of sun protection have healthy skin and a wrinkle-free youthfulness that belies their age. As Sunday Afternoons continues to evolve, its family of workers stay connected to their small-town roots, and commitment to friendly, one-on-one customer service.
Customer Reviews (1)
Great Hat w/wide brim
"I have a large head. Sunday Afternoons, the maker of this hat, says their hats will fit 98% of adults. I am often in the other 2%. Not this time. This is a great sunhat with a 5-inch brim that will protect the face, neck and shoulders from sun exposure some of us cannot allow anymore. It is also pretty and fashionable. I unreservedly recommend this hat."